Are you developing a startup and in need of capital? Are the dynamic market changes posing a challenge for you? Enter the Santander X Local Award competition and have a chance to win cash prizes and personalized mentoring from experts on the Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder team.
Santander X, in collaboration with the Oxentia Foundation, has announced a competition for entrepreneurs with innovative ideas. Its aim is to assist startup companies in obtaining the necessary financial support, training, and mentoring required to expand their projects. The partner for the Polish edition of the competition is Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder.
Startups meeting the following criteria are eligible to participate in the competition:
- Registered in Poland.
- Innovative: involving a feasible and credible new technology, technological application, business model, service model, or process.
Participants also have to meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Currently introducing a product/service to the market with an annual revenue from sales not exceeding 1,200,000 PLN.
- Raising capital ranging from 400,000 PLN to 4,000,000 PLN.
- Employing 2 to 25 full-time employees.
Winners can expect:
- Cash prizes.
- Personalized mentoring, including guidance from experts from the Pathfinder team.
- Communication support from Santander Bank.
- An invitation to participate in the Santander X Global Award.
Startups interested in participating in the competition can register on the competition’s website until October 14, 2023.